Over the week and weekend, both in and outside of lessons i have been completing the horror genre research task for the pre-production stage. I am on track for the deadline and all shall be uploaded on time.
23.10.2015
Today i uploaded my mood boards for location, costume, props and makeup for the pre-production task. I used the content looked at with the team for reference and my knowledge gained from the horror genre research task to aid me.
27.10.2015
The group and i discussed the story-board and components of the film assembled during pre-production and began to look into the process of actually booking and finding locations. We found difficulty with finding locations to use for the film at this stage and began to look online.
3.11.2015
We revised the story-board as a group and looked into the 'do-able' shots and how we could make it work. We made sure to stay in with the original idea but make changes to it to make it work.
5.11.2015
Today we contacted 3 locations by phone and found that the red house in bexleyheath was a location that was most applicable and allowed us to film for free in sections of the house.
I think my current grade is a B as we have now got good footage and started the editing process. We are about to do the photoshoot for the magazine and poster and I believe my contribution grade is high within the group.
No comments:
Post a Comment